AIM
Krbyfan1

Umichan Dark Winter Umichan Dark Winter

It's the outlines...

But apparently that's my fault because I see rough edges around characters, so my CPU must not be "good".

Didn't find much wrong, other than the fact I was not really aware of what is going on, but that's most likely my fault as well. The voice acting was pretty nice though, favorite part I must say. And the music was pretty well matched to the situation, except the end part.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, yeah it has rough edges. Imported pics into flash and didn't use vectors.

Poozy at the Disco Poozy at the Disco

Truly mesmerizing

The look of his face and his hypno-dick sell this movie so well I don't care if there's a background or not.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Doesn't do justice to Crackdown.

Sorry I just don't think it pegs the game too well. It got close with the flying through the air and the annoying voice but other than that it just divulged into random comedy.

When The Bomb Goes Off When The Bomb Goes Off

Brought a smile to my face

A very simple game to kill a few minutes of your time, and the music completely offsets the mood but thats what gives it allure. A bit simplistic in the presentation, but its not distracting enough to be that detrimental.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Interesting little concept

I love how it pokes fun of people who think in-game achievements mean everything. I myself couldnt get passed 60% and didnt want to. I was having more fun launching the elephant into spike pits anyway! LOL

Also, I loved the music.

The Halo Quiz The Halo Quiz

Could have been better

Maybe actual responses instead of "a SHOOP DA WOOP LOL" and actual questions instead of "Is Halo a good series?"

That is based on opinion and there is no right or wrong answer. Try this again.

Poozy v. Gays '09 Part 1 Poozy v. Gays '09 Part 1

This is classic Poozy

This is Poozy doing what he does best; Busting peoples balls, complete with trademark laugh at about 4:22.

tehslaphappy responds:

The Wade Fulp Blues The Wade Fulp Blues

Thats Wade for ya!

Everything that makes Wade memorable in song form. You covered most of the bases and nailed it very well. I loved the blues riff.

Eerie Loop Eerie Loop

it is creepy

chills of the spine

Newgrounds Last Supper Newgrounds Last Supper

I've seen this before.

And despite the fact I still have no idea who half of these guys are I still find it to be a great piece of PS mastery. I like the hidden Angreh Faices too.